Being a parent, they are always concerned about their child academics, performance, growth, and security. jiSchoolERP bridges the gap between teachers and parents. Every parent is assigned a unique login through which they can log into the mobile app. Parents can view student information, timetable, exam schedules, and various reports. They will be able to provide feedback about the teachers and school facilities to the management directly. They can also access fee receipts, library book details, transportation details from the online module.
Features of jiSchoolERP Parent App:
- Parents can see their children's attendance details
- Check exam dates and performance reports
- Check child's daily homework and assignments
- They can see the schools notice board and class notices
- Parents can also view the homework given by the teachers
- Parents can also contact the principal or chairman directly
- Get information about the fee last dates and other important details
- Online fee payments
- Track live location of the school bus
Via jiSchoolERP’s parent app, parents get a clear view of the daily homework, pending homework, assignments to be submitted, or the project submission dates. They can accordingly keep track if the child is doing the tasks or not. Moreover, parents can track the fee status, fee submission dates, last dates in real-time. They can stay updated with the latest information and get notifications and alerts about the fee submission-related information.