1. To mark staff attendance, go to Attendances>Staff Attendance.
2. Select the required fields, and click on 'Mark Attendance'.
3. The next screen lets you mark the attendance for the required staff members. Under the ‘Attendance’ column you can change the state to either present, absent, or half day of each staff member.
4. To check attendance of a particular staff department, go to Attendances>Staff Attendance. Select the required department, and click on 'View Attendance'.
5. The next screen displays you the complete attendance of that particular department you are looking for.
6. To upload an attendance sheet, go to Attendances>Staff Attendance and click on 'Upload Attendance'.
7. Now click on 'Add' button.
8. Fill up the required details, attach the attendance report and click on 'Save' button.
9. Watch the video for more details: https://jischoolerp.com/video/How_to_Mark_Staff_Attendance.webm